Small Churches Connexion
Small Churches Connexion – Autumn Event
Saturday 13th October
The Kings Cross Baptist Church, London, WC1X 9EP
10.30 am until 3.30pm
Fit for Purpose : a day of training for Deacons
Bring your whole Leadership Team!
Cost : £20 each, drinks provided, bring lunch with you.
ABOUT SMALL CHURCHES CONNEXTION
The Mission Statement of the Small Church Connexion is: “to connect small churches to fulfil their mission” through: Encouraging, Networking, Training, Resourcing, Challenging.
The Small Church Connexion has defined a small church as one having 40 or less people attending the main worship service. The Small Church Connexion works across London in all Districts of the London Baptist Association, and has the full support of the LBA Directors, Regional Ministers, and District Ministers.
Aims and Objectives
The short term aims and objectives of the Small Church Connexion are to:
- Have a representative from each District on the SCC Team;
- Make presentations to churches at District level;
- Hold regular events for the small churches;
- Run a database for all LBA churches to provide preachers, worship leaders, musicians and help for treasurers;
- Keep in touch with all small churches with our newsletter;
- Promote the Mission@Home project
The long term aims and objectives of the Small Church Connexion are to:
- Ensure small churches are valued;
- Ensure small churches are resourced well to fulfil their mission;
- Encourage small churches to contribute as a vital part of their District of Baptist churches;
- Encourage small churches to make an impact on their local community;
- Encourage the twinning of large and small churches for mutual appreciation and spiritual and practical resourcing.
Contact Small Churches Connexion
OR FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:
Small Church Connexion Team
LBA Small Church Enabler
Phone: 01784 558414
South East Thames District
London Baptist Association
Registered Office: 235 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8EP.
A Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee; Company number: 4325272; Registered Charity number: 1091160